Sunday, October 31, 2010

Have a Gourd Halloween!

Although I had several good ideas for Avery's Halloween costume this year, I really wanted to coordinate her costume with Marti's. I originally bought Marti a pirate costume, and surprisingly found one for Avery as well, but decided that a pirate was maybe a little too hardcore for Baby's First Halloween.

So I decided to go with the quintessential Halloween costume for both girls: The jack-o'-lantern.


Marti, patient as always.


Avery, not as patient.



Avery mounts her trusty Marti steed.


Marti: I gonna kill you in your sleep.


Our little pumpkin patch.


Patience runs thin.



Happy Halloween, everyone!

For past Halloween fun:
Marti the Moose
Marti the Bee
Marti the Rooster















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Happy Halloween! Love, Stacey, Jason and AJ

Quinn's Mom said...

Precious!!

Tish said...

ha! mark and i got a kick out of those pics. love those goofy kids of yours!