Thursday, October 28, 2010

So Many Possibilities

With Halloween just days away, we're exploring costume ideas. Although Avery's hair isn't as plentiful as it was when she was born (or maybe her head's just bigger), it still gives us a lot of options.

Mad Scientist/One Who Stuck Her Finger in a Light Socket



Punk Rocker with a Mohawk



Justin Timberlake




Old Man/Super Sleek Posh Spice


Donald Trump


Kate Gosselin


Avery slept through our entire photo session. But Marti didn't, and she was ready to take over the comfy photo spot after we were done. I think she wanted to remind me not to forget about her Halloween costume this year. Don't worry, Marti. I won't.

1 comment:

Tish said...

i just about died laughing at my desk...LMAO can't breathe! can't breeeathe!

trump is my favorite. that poor kid lol mama ain't right.