Monday, March 22, 2010

In Cold Water

I know you guys are anxiously awaiting an appliance and car update. Because those are the sorts of fascinating news bits you turn here to read. But this sort of lame topic really does warrant a post because it's all just so funny? Annoying? Bizarre? All of the above?

First of all, washing machine has worked fine since fluke no-spin incident. Great!

Then, Alan and I go out to jump the car after it wouldn't start. Guess what? It started without a jump. Then today? Wouldn't.

Then? Alan takes a shower in the morning. No hot water. I take a shower later? Toasty and near scalding, just like I like it.

I guess it's good that things aren't just falling apart. I guess I'd rather have a breakdown preview than an all-out fail. But still. Very, very annoying.

Sunny side? At least it's raining!

No comments: