Wednesday, March 10, 2010

If They Mated

"If They Mated" used to be one of my favorite segments on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. I thought it would be funny to take that same concept and do a similar Erin/Alan combination to see what our future child will look like, but unfortunately I'm not sufficiently talented in Photoshop to pull it off. But have no fear! Amazing technology is now at your fingertips at www.makemebabies.com! All I had to do was upload a picture of each of us and a few seconds later, I got a sneak peek at what our baby will look like.

If we have a boy...



Yes, it appears that our possible male "baby" will be approximately 3 years old and have a receding hairline. He obviously gets the receding hairline from me, as Alan's hair is covering his forehead in his picture, whereas mine is pulled back from my face. Male Baby will also have a full set of adult-sized teeth.

If we have a girl...
...she will look like a boy with a turban. Do turbans come standard with girls? Or will I need to hit Baby Turbans R Us?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Not bad -- I've seen some scary ones before! Now I'm going to have to try it!
nik