Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Perfect Timing

I've come down with bad colds for each of the past three years. I can't just get a normal cold though; they inevitably turned into bronchitis and a cough that lasts a month. It hit me last week, and I'm unfortunately still feeling the effects. This cold had the worst possible timing though. I went to bed abnormally early last Tuesday, and Wednesday morning I just didn't feel quite right. Throughout the day I just kept feeling worse and worse. Add in a flight to Kansas City, and by midnight I was ready to curl up in the fetal position. What was this virus thinking? I had a niece to meet!

I did get to meet my adorable little niece, although I was super paranoid about getting her sick (as was her pa). I washed my hands like a germophobe and even covered my mouth bandit-style the few times I did hold her. That's ok, I was perfectly happy just watching her. Everyone had better brace themselves though. I've been deprived of baby snuggling and at Christmas she's all mine!

What a cutie pie!


As comfy as can be.


With big brother. They even have the same haircut!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

CUTE! And oh my gosh, Kenny is big!

Julie VanErem said...

How adorable! And I love Kenny's grin!