Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Welcome to the world, little girl!


Reagan Jean
Born October 29, 2007*
2:53 p.m.
6 pounds, 10 ounces
19 inches


Two weeks early and a day too late! All during Crystal’s pregnancy I had been joking that it would be great if she had the baby a couple of weeks early, conveniently when I would be in town for a dear friend’s wedding. While little Reagan Jean gave it a valiant effort to emerge from the womb early, I still missed seeing her by about 24 hours. I am, however, not going to hold it against her, as I’m way too excited to have an adorable little niece whom I can’t wait to meet!

Proud Pa


Pretty in Purple


Cuddling with Ma


Welcome to the world little girl. You're loved by many!

[Erin's note: YES! She's in my favorite month of all, and less than a week from my birthday!]

2 comments:

Quinn's Mom said...

Awe, what a pumpkin!

Jenn said...

She's so precious...and little! Love the purple. Congrats to the Chapmans!!!