Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

My wonder twin friend Jenn tagged me, so although I'm not going to totally play by the rules, I'll play along. Plus, I was going to work out, and this gives me a good reason to put that off...or not do it at all. Funny, because Jenn is usually a reason that I DO work out.

My Amended Rules
1. Link to your tagger and post your own rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 1 to 5 people at the end of your post, and then link to your favorite blogs.
4. Let Nikki know she's been tagged.

Five facts about me
1. I hate, hate, HATE doomsday chain emails. The "If you don't send this to 20 people in 20 seconds you're doomed to have bad luck forever and the love of your life won't ever find you!!" type. Seriously? If it's an email worth sending, just remove the stupid threats and send along. Stop the cycle, people. Also annoying: Circle of fear emails that encourage urban legends. Snopes.com. Check it out.

2. I go through spells when food just doesn't sound good and I can't figure out what to eat. I still eat. But I am in a 2-month rut right now when making a grocery list and coming up with dinner ideas is the most boring, awful thing in the whole world.

3. Open cabinet doors and drawers always make me think of ghostly haunted houses, because on spooky shows that's how ghosts get their kicks.

4. Every time I put Marti's leash on I think of the movie Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. In this movie, the main character, part of a girl-and-horse diving act, learns to grab onto a horse running by her up a ramp and jump off of a high dive into water. I think of this movie because Marti, without fail, will circle around me and I have to wait until just the right moment to grab her collar and attach her leash.

5. I rarely vacuum. I think you're probably supposed to do it once a week, especially if you own a pug, but I just can't handle that chore. I think it has to do with the necessity of having to have the floor clear.

Tagged
1. Nikki

Not tagged, but other blogs I obsessively check:
Owned by Pugs
Atlanta Panda Updates
Go Fug Yourself
The Bachelor Recaps

And a video for good measure. The music cracks me up:
Charles the Pug

2 comments:

Jenn said...

A few points I'd like to make:

a) Love how you made the tagging thing you're own

b)Vacuuming does suck.

c) Charles has a SERIOUS licking problem.

lol...

Quinn's Mom said...

Erin, besides yours, I only read one other blog! Don't worry though, I'll play along (I just might change my rules too!)