Friday, December 29, 2006

A new level of sneaky


It's no secret that Marti loves anything that is forbidden. She loves eating toilet paper and Kleenex. She gets up on chairs to see what's out of her reach. She's ruined several pairs of my shoes and is having a love affair with my new slippers, which I believe is because they are the soft texture of her favorite toys. Yesterday Marti reached a new level of sneakiness to obtain a forbidden piece of cotton ball.

I went to the doctor yesterday and told him about the mid-life type of hot flashes I've been having. Since every female in my family has had a thyroid condition of some sort, he wanted to run a test for it. So I go across the street and have blood drawn. I get home and Marti is of course interested in the new bandage and cotton stuck to my arm. A few minutes after the discovery of my new forbidden attraction, she manages to get hold of the cotton when I'm not looking, get it out from under the bandaid and run off with it. I was actually pretty impressed with her strategery.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Marti's stra-tea-gery is quite impressive.
No doubt that her sneakiness is off the charts!