Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A brief hiatus

I realize that I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks, and you, dear readers, are going to have to hold out a little while longer. I've been swamped at work leading up to the "largest trade show in North America" and just haven't had time to slack on the job and haven't wanted to stay on the computer past quitting time. I'm off to Vegas bright and early tomorrow, but when I return I promise you a blog about a 9-hour drive back from Tahoe a couple of weeks ago and all you'll ever want to read about a week in Vegas....and Alan's first Las Vegas adventure!

A preview:


By the way, don't think I haven't noticed the uptick in comments lately. It's been good for morale. Thanks!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You are missed! And loved!!!

Grittybeard said...

Interesting, my brand new ridiculously boring though occasionally acerbic blog about nothing since I neither go anywhere nor do anything has garnered 0 comments. I think everyone I told about it is reading your blog instead. I whined about the no comments thing, we'll see if anyone steps up.

Oh yeah I miss you too. Disregard the fact that I think we've only met like 10-15 times. Ok, maybe I miss Al...maybe. I'll get back to you on that.

Julie VanErem said...

Can't wait to hear about your trips! Hang in there!