Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Scarlet Letter...of sorts

If people out here in California knew about my previous poo practices, I have no doubt that I would be tarred and feathered, or at the very least branded with a letter P. In California, though, I have been angelic and faithful in cleaning up after Marti. While it's the least glamorous aspect of dog ownership, I never fail. And here's why:



You see, in California, people make a big stink (pun intended) when you fail to pick up after your dog. I'd actually noticed the recalcitrant dog owner not taking care of business, if you will, but I hadn't yet gotten worked up to the point of making a pooping-dog circle-with-a-line-through-it sign yet, let alone three. That's right: There are three of these signs up within 10 feet of each other.

Alan thinks the dog on the signs look kinda like Marti. And it does. But as an eye witness, I can attest that the dog on the sign should be much, much larger.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

lol! Three signs???

Erin said...

That's right, sister: One on each side of the tree and one on the wall.

Quinn's Mom said...

I can't believe someone took the time to draw poo (with stink effects) coming out of a dog's arse. Hilarious!