Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Cheer

Because we're not coming home for Christmas, I thought I'd spread a little Christmas cheer via blog.

Jamming to Christmas tunes; I love how Avery takes a break mid-dance.



Jingle Bells and a brief sticker tragedy.



Jingle Bells, Ony Phony Sleigh, hey! Cracks me up.


Avery has recently been crazy for dolls, dressing and undressing, putting them to bed and feeding them. Now she's learned that we have a real live baby who, when she's not beating him up, also eats. Guess how messy it is when a 2-year-old feeds a 9-month-old?


Never mind that it looks like we live in an episode of Hoarders. We're putting in a backsplash and have our entire kitchen contents on the table.

And this one. Well, this one just makes me laugh because Avery is being inexplicably goofy. And drooly.
I swear, she wasn't even the slightest bit intoxicated. But I bet in about 19 years she'll be really fun to have a drink with!

No comments: