Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm Cool Now

Now that I'm officially on Twitter. Ok, I admit, I'm kind of anti-Facebook, anti-Twitter, anti-telling-people-what-I'm-doing-every-minute. And while I can't make any promises about how often I'll update, I thought I'd use Twitter when I have something funny or interesting to say that doesn't warrant an entire blog post.

My first "tweet" (oh my God, this is SO LAME) was going to be about how I just peed on myself testing out this product. But I didn't want my first tweet to be about peeing on myself, so instead it's basic. You can check me out at https://twitter.com/erin_wh for what I'm sure will be my thrilling updates.

(P.S. In testing my Twitter link, I noticed my first tweet is gone. Although it says I have two updates. We'll see how long this relationship lasts.)

1 comment:

Cydney said...

Hi Erin-

My name is Cydney and I work for GoGirl. I saw that you had a little trouble with our product. This can happen the first time, and I would love to give you some pointers so that you can avoid the, *ahem*, problem!

Please contact me at cydney@go-girl.com

Talk to you soon,

Cydney