Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where in the world is, little Martikins?

I haven't updated on Marti in awhile, but I assure you, she has been getting up to all of her regular shenanigans.

She still loves her little Beara.



Likes playing ball unless you want her to fetch.



Rips apart balls if given enough time.



Makes herself perfectly comfortable on my lap while I'm working, in a dog blanket no less.



Relaxes with Alan.



Tries to get my ice cream.



And makes herself cozy no matter where she is. Trust me, all is fine in Marti-land.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, the life of a dog. lol.

Marti looks so little to me now...it's so funny. But her little squishy face is just the cutest!!!

Quinn's Mom said...

Hooray, a Marti post! I miss her! And you should get her Frosty Paws -- it's dog ice cream. Millie gets it whenever we get real ice cream. She loves it!!

Anonymous said...

Ah...Marti what a life!!! Only if my retirement could be as good as Marti's life.

There's not a chance of me spoiling my grand-daughter, not any more than what she is.

TOM