Friday, February 2, 2007

Cutest. Panda. Ever.

I should have been a zookeeper or vet or at least an editor on an animal-related magazine. I've blogged about manatees, cows, Marti, now pandas. Not just any panda though, Mei Lan, Atlanta's newest baby panda.



After reading an article on CNN, I came across the panda cam. Be careful, if you like cute little baby animals, you may get addicted. It is live, real-time action of the panda's daily life. This includes long naps, playing with leaves, wiggling in the doorway, stumbling about, nursing with mom and occasional hand stands. It is the cutest thing ever and I pull it up now and again when I have a minute or two at work. It's available weekdays, so try it. You won't be disappointed, even if she's just napping. And if you don't see anything, just try later because the camera man takes breaks now and then. Maybe I can get a job controlling a panda cam in California; I would never take breaks!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You forgot to mention the humping...

Erin said...

That falls under "wiggling."