Friday, May 8, 2015

Working on Our Team Spirit

A few weeks ago I started singing the Rock Chalk Chant, thinking Emery would like it. Crazy me. She didn't like it. Not only did she not like it, but she'd get a pouty lip, tear up and cry every single time. I did it a few times testing to see if it was a fluke, and she'd get upset each time. So the other day, I decided I had to capture it on video. She usually doesn't make it through the very first "rock chalk" but this time she held strong until the second time through. It's both so cute and so incredibly heartbreaking.



It makes me tear up too, so maybe she gets it from her mama.

4 comments:

Tish said...

haaaaaa!

Anonymous said...

See also this

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
betway365 said...

betway365 ยินดีต้อนรับเข้าสู่เว็บไซต์ คาสิโนออนไลน์ เราคือเว็บที่มี คาสิโนออนไลน์ ที่ครบครันที่สุด บาคาร่า บาคาร่าออนไลน์ และกราฟิกสวยที่สุด