Monday, March 25, 2013

Speed Demon

One of the best things about being a parent is seeing the world through your kids' eyes. You also get to act like a kid again. Over Christmas (yes, the one that was several months ago) we went to the mall. We skipped the Santa line and rode the train instead. Avery's eyes lit up on the train, so much that my face hurt from smiling as we went around and around the tiny track. Then, near the train, there was another family fun option. Ever ridden a motorized stuffed animal? If not, you're missing out.

These things are seriously stuffed animals that you can drive around. No track, no limits. The open road, baby. It was hilarious. I will say that I felt like we were going much faster than we were. Alan and Owen were sitting on a bench, and Avery circled them over and over. She was pretty determined to run into something, so I was always steering her away from people and walls.

 

Pretty much the best $5 I've ever spent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I can see the wind whipping through your hair.