Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Weapons of Choice

Remember how I told you about Avery's violent streak? We're working on it. She's really not trying to hurt people or pugs, she has just figured out that she can get people and pugs to react to her actions and she thinks it's the funniest thing ever.

The kitchen drawers I have refused to baby-proof are the ones that hold utensils. I don't use all of the utensils all the time, but I like having access to them should I choose to go all Betty Crocker. (It could happen.)

But Avery is using the utensils as pug-chasing weapons.

First, a strainer. On a scale of I to V(iolent), it ranks low.


Once I took that away, she opted for a spatula, the better to scoop Marti up. How cute.


Then? Well, then she really went for it.


I hope she's still interested in it in a few years when I want her to help me tenderize some non-Marti meat.

1 comment:

Tish said...

http://www.godvine.com/Overly-Excited-Dog-and-Adorable-Baby-Play-Together-738.html