Monday, March 21, 2011

All the Difference

I recently got a fancy-schmancy camera. And now instead of taking a million blurred pictures with my old camera and a million fuzzy pictures with my phone, I take a bajillion pictures with my fancy-schmancy camera. The best part is that even though I know next to nothing about photography, I can still take awesome pictures.

Behold, my muse.


A camera that can capture droplets of water in the air and the pure joy of a baby bath.


Gerber-precious.


Huh?


Pondering the wonders of the world.

3 comments:

Tish said...

she looks like hubby in that last pic lol

you're an artist now!

Leslie O'Hara Photography said...

love your new camera!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really can tell the difference! What kind of camera did you get? We have a Nikon D5000 and I LOVE it! -nik