Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Wee Hours

Sleep deprivation has taken on a whole new meaning. Avery woke me up last night after a couple of hours of sleep and we partied until dawn. Later than dawn, actually. She ate, peed, cried a little, and ate a little more from about 3:30 to 7 this morning.

In my sleep-deprived state I considered ordering a Magic Bullet. That infomercial just makes it look so appealing. But I finally had to turn off the television when the infomercial for a "man problem" pump came on at 6. Too much information for tiny ears.

But we prevailed. Avery finally conked out. And we got a few hours of sleep. I'm still exhausted, but this little grunter makes it all worth it. If you can stomach the baby talk until the end, Marti makes a grand appearance.

2 comments:

Tish said...

LMAO!!! a little girl time...that's all that was.

Mr. Joel said...

That's a championship yawn. Super cute.