Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Bed of Pillows

I got on the computer tonight to see if I could upload our whale watching video--I forgot to mention that Alan got the breach on video. But I can't upload it because it's a certain file type that I can't upload. Ah well, I'll just have to do it the old fashioned way: pull it out home-movie style for all of my guests in the future.

Anyway, I felt so unfulfilled and restless because of my failed video-uploading attempt that I had to get out of bed and blog about something. Marti, of course, is my fall back topic of choice.

Sometimes when I'm doing chores and and other various activities around the house, Marti will tire of following me around, watching my every move. I say "tire" because I think I literally exhaust her. When I notice that she's disappeared, I inevitably will go into the bedroom and find her doing something adorable. Tonight it was this: